What is this Analytica wiki?
This Analytica wiki is an online resource to help users learn and use Analytica. Key sections include:
These index pages make it easier to see what's here and find what you want:
- Analytica Wiki home page
- Functions by category lists functions by meaningful categories to find a function by category when you don't know its name.
- Contents of User Guide lists every page in the User Guide
- Modelling Guide lists pages with special tips and references that go beyond the User Guide.
Please add to Comments and suggestions for Analytica wiki for any more improvements you'd like to see.
These online Analytica docs are a "wiki", which means that anyone in the Analytica user community (including everyone with a paid Analytica subscription) can modify and improve the content. It uses Mediawiki -- the same platform as Wikipedia.
If you don't know the wiki markup format, you can use a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor Visual Editor. Select Edit from This page menu up top.
- Open this wiki from Analytica: How to open and search these online docs from inside Analytica.
- Special:RecentChanges: Lists recent pages to the analytica wiki
- Help on wiki format: To learn the wiki markup format.
- Converted the Tutorial, User Guide, Optimizer Guide, and ADE Guide from PDF docs into sections of this wiki.
- Clearer and more elegant graphic design, with menus at the top of each page and quick links at the bottom.
- Faster and smarter search box at the top right of every page -- so you can search all docs at once.