What's new in this Analytica wiki?
Revision as of 00:20, 10 January 2019 by Max
Lumina and other Analytica users continuously improve and extend these pages. This page lists the most Recent changes.
- Clearer and more elegant graphic design, with menus at the top of each page and quick links at the bottom.
- Faster and smarter search box at the top right of every page.
- The Analytica Tutorial, Analytica User Guide, Analytica Optimizer Guide, and Analytica Decision Engine Guide are integral parts of this wiki. In Analytica 4.6 and before, they were distributed as PDF and printed documents. So now you can search all these documents, and all the information in this wiki, using a single search box above, instead of having to search each PDF separately.
- These new index pages of links to key sections make it easier to see what's here and find what you want:
- Analytica Wiki home page
- Functions by category lists functions by meaningful categories to find a function by category when you don't know its name.
- Contents of User Guide listing every page in the User Guide
- Modelling Guide listing pages with special tips and references that go beyond the User Guide.
- For an explanation of any function, you can open its wiki page directly from inside Analytica 4.6.1 and later.
- A WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Visual Editor that makes it easier to edit and add content if you don't know the wiki format conventions. Select Edit from This page menu up top.
Please add to Comments and suggestions for Analytica wiki for any more improvements you'd like to see.