Selecting an array index
Revision as of 03:12, 4 July 2008 by ReneeB
- Double click on ‘Maintenance cost’ to open its object window.
- Select ‘table’ from the expr popup menu.
- Press 'ok' from the question box that will appear
- On the Indexes window, double click ‘Car type’ to make it your index slice.
- Press 'ok' button
Expected: Edit table of Maintenance cost with Car type as the index appears
- Select the first cell.
- Change 0 to 1200
- Press arrow down to select the next cell.
- Change 0 to 2400.
- Click on the green check button to accept the values.
- Click result button to bring up result table.
Expected: Result table of Maintenance cost would be indexed by Car type with cell values 1200 and 2400