Selecting an array index
Revision as of 06:53, 24 July 2018 by Davidpaine
- Double click on
Maintenance costto open its object window.
- Select ‘Table’ from the expr popup menu.
- Press OK from the question box that will appear
- On the Indexes window, double click
Car typeto make it your index slice.
- Press OK button
Expected: Edit table of
Maintenance cost with
Car type as the index appears
- Select the first cell.
- Change 0 to 1200
- Press arrow down to select the next cell.
- Change 0 to 2400.
- Click on the green check button to accept the values.
- Click result button to bring up result table.
Expected: Result table of
Maintenance cost would be indexed by
Car type. with cell values 1200 and 2400