Optimizing with Arrays
This chapter shows you how to optimize using Decision and Constraint arrays and identify indexes that are intrinsic to the optimization. It discusses how to enter intrinsic arrays in Intrinsic Index lists, use Analytica’s Intelligent Array logic to set up multiple optimizations, refine a model by changing dimensions of the decision array, and Incorporate piecewise-linear (PWL) relationships into a Linear Program.
- Arrays in Optimization Models and Array Abstraction
- Example 1: Beer Distribution LP, Base Case
- Example 2: Beer Distribution with Added Scenario
- Example 3: Beer Distribution with Limited Routes
- Piecewise-Linear (PWL) Relationships
- Chapter Summary