Category:OnGraphDraw annotations library functions
The OnGraphDraw annotations library includes these functions to modify and annotate graphs, including:
- Plot_error_bars to show error bars around each plotted value
- Plot_Tukey_bars to show distributions using Tukey bars
- Plot_point_labels to add text labels to annotate selected points on a graph
- Plot_solid_band to fill in a solid band between graph lines
- Plot_solid_prob_bands to fill in probability bands expressing uncertainty.
Using this library
To use this library, select Add Library... on the File menu, then select "
OnGraphDraw annotations.ana". You can embed the library if you prefer, but we recommend you Link to the library so that you automatically get fixes and updates in subsequent releases.
To apply these functions to the graph of a variable, you must call them in its OnGraphDraw attribute with appropriate parameters.
- OnGraphDraw Attribute
Released in Analytica 5.2