Analytica User FAQs/Training and Consulting Help
- 1 Training
- 2 Consulting Help
How can I learn more about using Analytica?
- Work through the Analytica Tutorial. You can open it as an Adobe PDF document from inside Analytica by selecting Tutorial from the Help menu. The Tutorial is designed to help you learn the basics of navigating and running a model, and building a new model.
- Attend a 2-day in-person training course. See Analytica training for dates, locations, and contents.
- Buy a Quick-start package: This gets you 4 hours coaching and help from an Analytica expert, via web-conference, phone, and email, at your convenience. The coach can give you tips, translate a spreadsheet into Analytica, review your model, and help you over obstacles.
- Review example models included with Analytica and others found within the Analytica Wiki.
- Attend Analytica User Group webinars.
- View videos of past Analytica User Group webinars.
- Watch for training articles posted to the Analytica Wiki.
Where do I find information about Training Courses?
The current schedule of upcoming Analytica training seminars is posted at [http://lumina.com/consulting/seminar.html]
Are there training courses for advanced users?
Some Analytica User Group topics are oriented towards advanced users.
You can purchase a Quick-start package (4 hours) and use it for one-on-one training through GoToMeeting at your level of expertise. You can also invite your colleagues to join you on that same Quick Start session.
Where can I find a consultant to hire for Analytica model building?
- Lumina can refer you to an modeling consultant to help you build a model, or build it for you. Lumina has a few experts available, and can refer you to one of our affiliates -- all of whom we have certified as Analytica experts. Call us at 650-212-1212 to discuss your needs.
Can you help me re-code an existing Excel spreadsheet?
Yes. Lumina and its affiliated consultants have a lot of experience translating Excel models into Analytica. Send us your spreadsheet in confidence, and we'll be glad to give you a quote.
I am a consultant with Analytica modeling experience. Can Lumina help put me in touch with potential clients?
Yes. Please call us at 650-212-1212 to discuss what you can offer. If you are experienced with Analytica, and have expertise in a particular domain, you may be eligible to join our Affiliated Consultants Program. We can then refer clients with appropriate needs.