This Tutorial offers a fast way to learn the essentials of Analytica. Each section takes you through an example model. We encourage you to open each model in Analytica and try out the steps as you read through each section.
• • • • • • • 6.1
- About Analytica
- Tutorial Chapter 1: Open a model to browse
- Tutorial Chapter 2: Reviewing a model
- Tutorial Chapter 3: Analyzing a model
- Tutorial: Create a model
- Tutorial: Arrays
- Tutorial: Decision trees
- Tutorial: Dynamic system model
- Tutorial: Sharing a model with ACP
- Example Models and Libraries
- Analytica User Guide: A guide to the key features and how to use them.
- Analytica Wiki: This online resources which includes this Tutorial, User Guides for Analytica, Optimizer, ACP, ADE, and more examples, libraries, tips, and reference material.
- Analytica User Forum: A place to ask questions or share with other Analytica users and see questions and answers that other users have posted.
- Lumina Blog: A collection of articles and postings from Luminaries on topics relating to Analytica, modeling, decision analysis, news and announcements, and a variety of other topics.
- Analytica Users LinkedIn group. Another place to share information with the Analytica users community or watch for Analytica-relevant announcements.