Analytica 6.0 beta Release notes/Changes in 6.0.7
This page lists all changes in the beta build 6.0.7 that have occurred since the previous beta build 6.0.6.
- Moved the function popup so that it does not overlap the auto-completion popup when near the right edge of the screen.
- Added Syntax coloring & autocompletion for the AcpStyles attribute.
Object Window or Attribute pane
- Fixed a bug where hyperlink markup was showing in the wrong place after using the 'Toggle show markup' right-click menu item.
- Fixed a bug where a Hyperlink popup sometimes used reverse video.
- Fixed a bug with the AcpStyles attribute getting changed when changing a different node's identifier.
- Fixed a bug with the Log scale axis hover button not working with comparison value axes
- Fixed a bug with the Log Scale Autoscale hover icon losing its setting
- Added a Configuration option for the GigaOrMuSuffixChars attribute of the suffix number format to print B instead of G for billion.
Installer and licensing
- For the Free101 installer, reordered the industry options in the user information pane.
- Added a max cores license option to limit the license to computers having a specified number of cores or less.