Analytica 6.0 beta Release notes/Changes in 6.0.6
This page lists all changes in the beta build 6.0.6 that have occurred since the previous beta build 6.0.5.
GUI - Dialogs
- In the Preferences dialog, moved the Max open windows preference to Personal preferences and adjusted it's alignment.
Object Window or Attribute pane
- Added a right-mouse context menu item to the menu when you right-click on the Cell Format Expression, which allows you to toggle "Apply computed cell format to edit table".
- Fixed a bug where the Object window got scrambled when hiding an invalid definition.
- The cursor position in a definition error was being positioned incorrectly. Repositioned the cursor to the location of the error.
- Changed the default text for the Author field to use the first and last name and company name, if these are present in the registry.
File Saving and Loading
Fixed a crashing bug which we found occurring when using local indexes.
Installer and licensing
- Added an option to Licenses that limits the license to computers having a specified number of cores or less. For example, a LICENSE with options=maxCores:16 will allow Analytica, ADE or Suan to run on a server having 16 or fewer cores, but will not allow it to run on a server with 17 or more cores.
- Corrected a typographical error in the description of Subset.
- Fixed a bug where the Column width shrinks incorrectly after a cell entry, along with the floating entry indicator positioned wrong.
- Fixed an Inconsistency with Null in text+number only tables.
- Also fixed several issues with null being parsed as text, and showing as unexpected font color in tables.
- Fixed a bug where a 90° rotation of horizontal labels clipped off parts of the characters, the tops and ends of words.
- Fived a bug with Y-axis scale settings being lost after the graph title removing title
- Fixed a bug with mismatched indexes occurring in some legacy models with the preference Domain acts as self index set.
Cell-level table formats
- Moved the Text entry in the Cell_format_dialog from the Alignment tab in Cell Formats to its own tab, "Entry".
- Created a Cell Entry option in the new "Entry tab" of the Cell_format_dialog of edit tables in which you can type the identifier of a variable and it will interpret the entry as if you had typed the expression Handle(Ident).
- Added a new SysVar named Sys_WarningsToIgnore. Turns off warnings when loading a model.