Analytica 6.0 beta Release notes/Changes in 6.0.5
This page lists all changes in the beta build 6.0.5 that have occurred since the previous beta build 6.0.4.
- Fixed a bug where the Expression_Assist was not recognizing a previously typed local as a possible completion
- Added functionality to the Expression assist. When a local variable has been declared with explicit indexes, then the Expression Assist will display these indexes when the local variable identifier is followed by a dot or an open subscript bracket.
Installer and Licensing
- Fixed a problem where some free101 users were not receiving a welcome email.
- Fixed a bug with OnGraphDraw, GraphTitleExpr and OnGraphClick attributes in Pdf, Cdf and Exceedance graphs. The GraphingRole index was not recognizing the .Step index.
- Added GraphFillerInfo='Title' to allow dynamic calculation of axis titles. See this page Using_a_computed_axis_title_in_a_graph for an example.
- Fixed a problem with setting number formats for the .Probability index (in probability band result tables).
- Added a right click menu (to the left 1" of the object window) with a click list to show/hide attributes in the object window (for that object only). Separate from the attribute settings in the Object_menu.