Analytica 5.4 beta Release Notes/Changes in 5.4.4
This page lists all changes in the beta build 5.4.4 that have occurred since the previous beta build 5.4.3.
- Crash when pasting from Excel.
Attribute panel and Object window
- When you press Edit Definition (Ctrl+E), it no longer starts with everything selected (i.e., everything reverse video).
- Some of the *.anaStyle libraries (predefined alternative node color schemes) turned off arrows from function nodes, which overrode the Diagram Style... preference.
- Changing the arrow settings in the Dialog Style... dialog didn't "dirty" the model (i.e., causing the Save option to enable).
Definition coloring and syntax underlining
- Successfully parsed definitions disable all error underlining when you aren't editing.
- Error underlining was showing up in Identifier field (for no good reason).
- Click_x and Click_y were colored as unrecognized in an OnClick attribute (these exist as locals).
- In the valid expression
Index J / "name" ;= expr, it was underlining "name"
- It was underlining a number with commas, when the definition consisted just of that single number.