Analytica 5.3 beta Release Notes/Changes in 5.3.3
This page lists the changes in build 5.3.3, which is the final 5.3 release, that occurred since the last beta 5.3.2 build. For the list of changes in 5.3 since 5.2, see What's new in Analytica 5.3?.
- The End-User License Agreement (EULA) was updated.
- ADE was still using the old analytica icon in the control panel. Update to new logo icon.
- Revised the analytica logo that appears on the Intro screen.
- Revised the Lumina logo on the installer intro screen
- Revised the Lumina logo on the splash screen yet again.
- The beta flag was turned off -- this is a release build.
- Bug with Plot_Tukey_Bars() in the OnGraphDraw library, which wasn't working when the X-axis was anything other that Time.
- Simplifed the Markov Chain example model, where in was using a Domain needlessly.
- When step transition was set to right, you couldn't get the balloon to pop up by clicking on the rightmost data point.
- The "Remove old releases" had the checkboxes unset initially for 5.2 and 5.1.
- Fixed a case where it was hard to recover from an error condition where your table index was changed to something bad (unparseable), and the UI seemed to get into a funky mode.