Analytica 5.3 beta Release Notes/Changes in 5.3.2
This page lists all changes in the beta build 5.3.2 that have occurred since the previous beta build 5.3.1.
- Updated the logos to the newer branding
- An error about an unrecognized command-line parameter was appearing when you double-clicked on a *.ana file that has a hyphen in its name. This bug was first introduced in build 5.3.1.
- When user input controls are single-cell SubTables, and an input (e.g., choice) is changed, they weren't updating. This bug was introduced in build 5.3.1.
- In the Node Styles Default system library, right-clicking on a class node was not bringing up the right-mouse context menu.
- The "Connect model nodes to defaults" button in the Node Styles Defaults system library was not correctly matching equivalent colors in all cases.
- Crash occurred when moving the mouse right as the graph was about to be generated.
- Added a warning when you close your model and there are OLE links to external data that has never been saved (and hence, doesn't yet have a file name).
- Eliminated an issue where OLE linked data to excel was sending Suffix formatted numbers, which Excel didn't understand.
- Fixed but where OLE link from Excel didn't work when the link is made before the Excel spreadsheet has been saved.
- Removed references to Lumina's FAX number, which was retired due to lack of use in recent years.