Analytica 5.1 beta Release Notes/Changes in 5.1.6
- Concat dropped indexes when concatenating two zero-length arrays with a zero-length result index.
- Fixed an internal type mismatch error that occurred when an array-valued local variable was passed to IndexLength.
- Fixed an internal type mismatch error that occurred when a handle is passed to the second parameter of DbTable.
- Fixed a core bug in the non-exposed experimental TableJoin function, in which in malfunctioned under certain index combinations.
- Fixed a bug in Gamma when sampling is some on multiple threads, in which a wrong (or duplicate) sample would occasionally appear.
- Fixed a memory leak.
- Fixed a bug in where indexes in an edit table were dropped when the edit table starts out with a zero-length index (no cells), and then an item is added to the zero-length index. Other indexes in the table would disappear after the splice.