Analytica 5.0 beta Release Notes/Changes in 220.127.116.11
< Analytica 5.0 beta Release Notes
Revision as of 21:48, 14 April 2017 by Lchrisman (Created page with "Category:Analytica 5.0 The following page lists changes in beta build 18.104.22.168 since the previous 22.214.171.124 build. * Fixed an intermittent but fairly frequent crashing pr...")
The following page lists changes in beta build 126.96.36.199 since the previous 188.8.131.52 build.
- Fixed an intermittent but fairly frequent crashing problem. It was timing related, so not reproducible. This fix has been a big improvement to stability.
- Fixed problem related to multi-threaded evaluation that caused Analytica to hang when evaluating Exp, when the thread needed to issue a warning.
- Fixed a problem where "
Table(K)(...)" appeared inside of result table cells, instead of the result being indexed by K.
- Fixes to the Distribution Densities Library. CumUniform() was wrong past «ub» and added CumBeta and CumBetaInv to the library (these are alias of the built-in functions BetaI and BetaIInv, but follow the naming convention used by other analytic distribution functions.
- Added the Keelin MetaLog distribution, and its related analytic distribution functions DensKeelin, CumKeelin and CumKeelinInv. Plus a data fitting function KeelinCoefficients. This is a new and highly flexible continuous distribution (first published in Nov 2016).
- Added the UncertainLMH() distribution, and its analytic distribution functions DensUncertainLMH, CumUncertainLMH, CumDensUncertainLMHInv. This is a function you can use when you want a smooth, continuous distribution by specifying symmetric percentiles, such as 10-50-90 percentiles. It can be used for bounded, unbounded and semi-bounded distributions. The actual distribution is the Keelin MetaLog Symmetric Percentile Triplet distribution.
- Removed a warning from ChanceDist about the probabilities not summing to 1 when you simply specify 1 for «p». For example,
ChanceDist(1, Outcomes)can conveniently be used for specifying a uniform distribution over the items in
Outcomeswithout having to worry about the warning.
- Fixed a crash that was caused when a button script assigned an empty definition.
- Fixed an infinite recursion problem within the UI that could occur when a Check attribute is used and a certain combination of windows is open.
ShowWindow(x,'Graph')was showing the result table (at least in some cases).