Analytica 5.0 beta Release Notes/Changes in 22.214.171.124
The following page lists changes in beta build 126.96.36.199 since the previous 188.8.131.52 build.
- When a space exists in a model file between a function name and the opening parameters paren, the Parameters get dropped during model open. Also, if you added a space before the first paren of Parameters and save, the problematic space appears in the model file.
- Keyword Self did not work properly in several cases from inside the Cell Format Expression attribute.
- With the Bare Icon button style in a diagram style, there was no indicator that an output node/button was selected from Browse mode.
- A crash when setting the Domain to Copy to Index
- Expression Assist enabled when editing the Domain expression.
- Table gets shuffled, and intermittent crash, after drawing arrow to an index node and then re-ordering the index elements.
- When an error occurred from a UDF called from an OnChange event, was jumping to the OnChange attribute when asked to Edit Definition, instead of to actual point of the error.
- Incorrect error message that shouldn't be an error when a constraint node is das a self-indexed table.
- Sort by data spread wasn't working when graph has no key index.
- Numerous minor UI glitches pertaining to gradient nodes and the GradientOf and WithRespectTo attributes.
- When the list of constraints to DefineOptimization is computed (as is sometimes done when you have a UI to select which subset of constraints are to be active), the implied dependency from a Gradient Node for a constraint to the DefineOptimization node was missed. Hence, a chance to the Gradient definition didn't invalidate the optimization formulation as it should.