Analytica 4.4 beta Release Notes/Changes in 220.127.116.11
- Expression Assist does not add an extra opening parenthesis if one already exists.
- Expression Assist handles Dynamic contexts more intelligently.
- Fixed issue with very large tables not scrolling all the way to the end.
- Tables do not clip a pixel of the text being edited in a table.
- Added a feature to control Window animation feature. Type Sys_AnimateWindows : 0 to turn window animation off and Sys_AnimateWindows : 1 to turn it back on.
- Fixed an issue which caused a window to leave artifacts when closing.
Slice using local index
- No need to specify the Variable name when specifying a local index to slice a variable. E.g. A[A.I = 1] can now be written as A[.I = 1]
- Graphs with line-style squared, area fill and stacked options display correctly.
- Pressing Esc does not advance focus to the next control.
- Fixed an issue that displayed an erroneous warning when setting Cell Default value to Undefined
- Object window buttons do not clip the button labels below the baseline.
List of labels
- Deleting text of an item from a list of labels now changes it to and empty string, ,instead of '0'.
- Fixed issue that caused the Typescipt window to draw itself on the Diagram window.
- Fixed issue that caused the Typescript prompt to get clipped.
- Moving nodes around dont leave being artifacts.
Choice input nodes
- Fixed a crashing bug caused when a Choice node is defined as a Domain of an index and an input node is created for the Choice node.
- Fixed issues when a Choice node is defined on Self and an input node is created for it.
- Fixed a crashing bug caused when memory use exceeds 2GB on a 32-bit Windows system.
- Fixed a crashing bug caused when trying to open corrupted Analytica models.