Open this wiki from Analytica
As you use Analytica, it's very handy to link to these Analytic docs online to find and learn about a particular feature or function. Here are four simple ways to do that.
Use the Find dialog to search docs online
- To open the Find dialog, click in the toolbar, or just press control+F.
- Type into the search box the name of a function, feature, concept, or whatever you are looking for.
- Click the on the Wiki button
It opens the wiki in your default browser and shows the page with matching title if there is one, or a list of search results.
Right-click on a Function name
In the Definition of a variable:
- Double-click the identifier of a system function, say, NPV, to select it.
- Right click to open the context menu
- Select Wiki help on NPV to open its wiki page with a full description and examples:
When you select a function, it opens an Object window with a description -- like this one for Factorial:
For more, click the blue link Wiki help on Factorial(...) to open its doc page online.