ACP Error Messages/80100
Error message examples
Unable to connect to server. Press 'Ok' button to try again. If problem persists, contact Lumina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are two possible causes:
- The internet connection from your computer to the ACP server is broken.
- The ACP server is not responding.
- Try to access another website in your browser. If that isn't accessible, check your internet connection.
- Otherwise, it could be a temporary issue. Wait for a minute or so, and try again.
- If that doesn't work, the ACP server may be down. Please try again later, say in an hour or two.
- If the problem persists please contact email@example.com.