What's new in this Analytica wiki?
During Q1 2016, we've redesigned and expanded this Analytica Wiki, including:
- Completely new graphic design, with menus at the top and quick links at the bottom.
- All content from the PDF manuals, Analytica Tutorial, Analytica User Guide, Analytica Optimizer Guide, and Analytica Decision Engine Guide has been imported into the wiki. Now you can search all this content in a single place without having to open separate PDFs.
- Faster and smarter search box at the top right of every page.
- New index pages of links to key sections to make it easier to find what you want, including:
- Analytica Wiki home page
- Functions by category lists functions by meaningful categories to find a function by category when you don't know its name.
- Contents of User Guide listing every page in the User Guide
- Modelling Guide listing pages with special tips and references that go beyond the User Guide.
- For an explanation of any function, you can open its wiki page directly from inside Analytica 4.6.1.
- A new Comments section at the bottom of each page makes it really easy to add tips or request more info. Lumina tech support reviews this regularly.
- A WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Visual Editor that makes it easier to edit and add content if you don't know the wiki format conventions. Select Edit from This page menu up top.
Please add to Comments and suggestions for Analytica wiki for any more improvements you'd like to see.