What's new in this Analytica wiki?
During 2016, we thoroughly redesigned and expanded this Analytica Wiki, including:
- Completely new graphic design, with menus at the top and quick links at the bottom.
- Faster and smarter search box at the top right of every page.
- The Analytica Tutorial, Analytica User Guide, Analytica Optimizer Guide, and Analytica Decision Engine Guide, distributed with Analytica 4.6 and earlier as PDF documents, are included in this wiki. So now you can search all these documents, and all the supplementary information in this wiki, using the search box above, instead of having to open an search separate PDFs.
- New index pages of links to key sections make it easier to see what's here and find what you want:
- Analytica Wiki home page
- Functions by category lists functions by meaningful categories to find a function by category when you don't know its name.
- Contents of User Guide listing every page in the User Guide
- Modelling Guide listing pages with special tips and references that go beyond the User Guide.
- For an explanation of any function, you can open its wiki page directly from inside Analytica 4.6.1 and later.
- A new Comments section at the bottom of each page makes it really easy to add tips or request more info. Lumina tech support reviews this regularly.
- A WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Visual Editor that makes it easier to edit and add content if you don't know the wiki format conventions. Select Edit from This page menu up top.
Please add to Comments and suggestions for Analytica wiki for any more improvements you'd like to see.