Open this wiki from Analytica
When you are running Analytica, you might want to learn about a feature or find a function you need. Here are ways to link from inside Analytica directly to a wiki page in your default web browser.
Select the User Guide, Optimizer, Tutorial, or Analytica wiki from the Analytica Help menu to open the relevant wiki page: Analytica User Guide, Optimizer, Analytica Tutorial, or the Analytica Wiki home page
(In releases prior to Analytica 5.0 the first three options open corresponding PDF documents instead of the wiki. )
Use the Find dialog and select Wiki
- Open the Find dialog by clicking the magnifying glass icon in the toolbar, or pressing control+F.
- Type in search text, which could be a feature, function, or concept.
- Click the wiki button
It opens the wiki in a browser tab and searches for the text.
Right-click on Definition for Wiki help for a system function
For wiki help for any function in a Definition:
- Double-click the identifier of a function in the definition of a varaible, say, NPV, to select it.
- Right click to open the context menu
- Select Wiki help on NPV to open its wiki page with a full description and examples:
Selecting an option opens an Object window like this one for Factorial:
Click the blue link Wiki help on Factorial(...) to open its wiki page.