Open this wiki from Analytica
There are several ways to see how to link to this wiki directly from inside Analytica to find information about a function or feature .
(In releases prior to Analytica 5.0 the first three options open corresponding PDF documents instead of the wiki. )
Use the Find dialog to search the Wiki
- Open the Find dialog by clicking the magnifying glass icon in the toolbar, or pressing control+F.
- Type in search text, which could be a feature, function, or concept.
- Click the wiki button
It opens the wiki in your browser and searches for the text.
Right-click on a Function name
In the Definition of a variable:
- Double-click the identifier of a system function, say, NPV, to select it.
- Right click to open the context menu
- Select Wiki help on NPV to open its wiki page with a full description and examples:
Selecting the function opens an Object window like this one for Factorial:
Click the blue link Wiki help on Factorial(...) to open its wiki page.