Integration with data and applications
OLE linking makes it possible to link data to and from external applications. With OLE linking, changes to inputs or results are automatically and instantaneously propagated between applications.
This chapter describes how to exchange data between Analytica and other applications by using the standard Copy and Paste commands, using OLE linking, reading and writing data in Excel worksheets, and using the Import and Export commands.
- Read and write text files
- Read data from URL on internet
- Copy and Paste between applications
- Import and Export data
- Model file formats
- OLE linking
- Database access
- Database functions
- Excel spreadsheets read and write
- RunConsoleProcess - call other applications
- COM Automation Objects
These methods are explained in full detail on the next few pages.